You don’t have to spend at an expensive juice shop; spoil yourself right at home!
No processed juice beats a cold pressed treat, made right in the comfort of your home.
Juicing can fit right into your busy schedule; you can try out juicing using the Breville BJS600XL Juicer and store the squeezed juice in your fridge for that time you crave for short bursts of fruity energy.
- The Breville BJS600XL features a filter basket with auto purifying makes cleaning easy– all I have to do is pour some warm water in the feeder chute in between juices, and so I don’t have to disassemble.
- Two step safety start system- the lid needs to lock in place before you can use the juicer securely.
- On/Off/Reverse Direction Control
- Powerful and ultra quiet 240 watt motor with a low-speed extraction at 80 rpm and no heat transfer.
Maximum juice yield
The vertical auger grinds the soft fruits and veggies and squeezes out as much juice as possible. With just a few oranges, bananas, and a pineapple, I can make up to a liter of smoothie, enough for a few guests.
Auto-whipping for a smoother smoothie!
The auto-whip operation helps this juicer to produce a high yield blend. The vertical mechanism makes the process easy, and you only have to wait for a few minutes before you can enjoy your tasty smoothie.
Economical use of counter space
The upright orientation of the Breville BJS600XL makes it a personal favorite; I don’t have to use the entire counter top space. The extra wide feeding chute makes the feeding way easy. As easy as fetching fruit from my basket and straight onto the feeder chute. The vertical auger complements this and pulls the fruit down as it crushes it, and the juice pours right into my tumbler.
You can Juice vegetables too!
Green fresh veggies are great health boosts, and their rich nutrients are better absorbed when taken raw. A blend of carrots, spinach, beets and mango brings a magical twist to your smoothie, with all health benefits that come with it.
- The wide vertical chute makes feeding easier, and it saves on valuable time, as I no longer have to slice up my fruits before blending.
- Reduced oxidation, which allows the juice to remain fresh for a longer period.
- No problems with it being too noisy! Silent operations from the 240-watt motor, making it easier for commercial use and home use.
- Direction control that allows you to dislodge any fruit or vegetables from the auger.
- It’s not as efficient in extracting juices from vegetables like carrots and hard fruits such as apples.
- Cleaning it up is painful. It takes about 15-20 mins to clean (especially the strainer).
- The cost is relatively higher compared to other similar brands.
Why You Need To Buy This Juicer
The Breville BJS600XL Juice Fountain crush makes it fun to juice your fruits and veggies. Cleaning is easy, and the design has the consumer in mind. This juicer is just the perfect family gift to take home.