Slow juicing has gained a lot of popularity over the years (I have already fallen victim). Ordinary quick juicers work too fast destroying all the essential nutrients, especially the heat-sensitive and friction-sensitive ones such as vitamin C.
In this day and age where foods are losing nutritional value you need a masticating juicer that meets your body’s nutritional needs. This is especially important for all you diabetics and cancer patients as you need to boost up immune systems.
Tribest is one of the popular juicing companies today competing with other well-known juicing companies such as Omega and Champion to produce the best cold press juicers. Let’s have a look at some of the best cold press juicers Tribest has to offer.
Tribest Juicer Reviews
1. Tribest SW-2000-B Slowstar Vertical Cold Press Juicer
The Tribest SW-2000-B Slowstar Juicer works on everything including those pesky carrots, ginger and leafy greens. It can even make coconut milks, frozen fruits can make “ice cream” and sorbets. Yum! Yum! Yum!
I love the small footprint that saves space for those with small kitchens like me. I also love its 10 year warranty and the fact that the plastic used for housing and casing is 100% BPA-free. I always want to be on the safe side.
There is even a thermal sensor that shuts the juicer down when overheating.
What other features did I love?
- Efficiency – This Tribest model has duo-blade double edged Ultem auger that creates a double cut unlike traditional augers. A Low speed of 47 RPM preserves quality by ensuring the enzymes and nutrients are not destroyed by friction or heat. Less oxidation also means longer lasting freshness for me. I can make juice in bulk and store some in the fridge.
- Lots of Accessories – I am crazy about accessories as they give me a variety of options. The SW-2000-B comes with three mincing attachments for making nut butters, pastes, sauces and sorbets. It also comes with a juice cap that prevents leaks and drips while switching juice containers and a strainer if you don’t like pulp.
- Noise level – It is super quiet. Everyone needs some peace early in the morning.
- Easy Cleaning – Easy pre-cleaning is done by simply running warm water through. The cleaning brush it comes with helps with the actual cleaning. The easy assembly and disassembly make cleaning a breeze. The Juice cap is detachable for easier cleaning.
- Durability – No one wants something that doesn’t last. The duo-blade is made of Ultem which is eight times stronger than cheap plastics. The components also look high quality.
The Silicon in the juicer does get stained green from leafy vegetables.
2. Tribest Green Star Elite GSE-5000 Jumbo Twin Gear Cold Press Juice Extractor
The first thing I noticed was the sleek design that can match any modern décor. Next thing was the 12 year warranty; I want something I can return if things go wrong in the future.
What else makes it stand out?
- Efficiency – The Jumbo Twin Gear Technology with a low rpm extracts a higher quantity of nutrients than most juicers in the market today. It goes through 3 steps – crushes, slices and cuts produce, unlike most juicers that only go through two of the processes. They say this makes it more similar to eating the fruits directly and having the mouth masticate the fruits. The gears have cutting points that extract more juice efficiently allowing the juicer to handle even the stringiest vegetables.
- Lots of Attachments – As a said, attachments are my weakness. This machine comes with four different screens that make it easy to regulate just how much pulp you want in your juice. The fine screen is for when you want minimal pulp and course screen if you want juice with more pulp. You also get glass juice pitcher, wooden plunger, plastic plunger, cleaning brush and a breadstick (mochi) maker to make breadsticks and rice cakes. Perfect for some fun in the kitchen isn’t it?
- Durability – The twin gears are made from rust-resistant steel. It has mechanical plastics that are durable, sturdy and rigid. The only thinner plastic is the unit housing cover but with extra care that will also serve you for a long time.
- Safety – They put in a nylon safety buffer to separate the two steel gears to prevent any stainless steel shavings from inadvertently entering into your juice or pulp. I think this was really innovative of them.
- Speedy little machine – It does work fast; I made 10 cups of juice with it in just 30 minutes! And the 30 minutes included washing produce and cleaning the juicer afterward. I was shocked speechless.
Not as easy to clean even though it is relatively easy to assemble and disassemble. You could try a new toothbrush as this might clean better than the brushes provided. This model is also a heavyweight.
3. Tribest SS-4250-B Chrome Solostar Horizontal Slow Masticating Cold Press Juicer
You can use it to make nut butters and pasta. I felt safe using it because all its parts are BPA –free and BPS-free. You can never be too safe nowadays especially with kids around.
For my detailed review on this juicer, Click Here.
What else is there to love about it?
- Efficiency – Its silent (no waking up the whole house) horsepower motor works to ensure the pulp extracted is almost entirely dry. Don’t you just hate those juicers that make you have to insert the pulp a second time? A Dual-stage extraction process and larger auger provide more surface area to give you more juice. It also has an extremely low speed of 57 RPM that preserves nutrients while also reducing oxidation. Juice from this juicer lasts up to three days without separation. This allows you to juice only 2-3 times a day.
- Time Saving – You don’t have to waste time cutting up produce. It can even take whole carrots although softer fruits need to be cut up because of a larger feeding tube than other models.
- Compact Size – Again, my small kitchen made me notice its compact size with a small footprint.
- Durability – It doesn’t have as much plastic as other models making it less prone to breakage. A good thing for clumsy people like me.
- Warranty – An impressive 15- year warranty which might be the best in the industry!
This Tribest Juicer is relatively harder to clean and assemble compared to other models.
4. Tribest Green Star GS-1000 Juice Extrator
The Tribest Greenstar GS-1000 is yet another 110V Tribest Juicer that juices fruits, herbs, vegetables including carrots, ginger, celery, kale and even wheat grass, and grinds nuts and grains. You can even use it to make baby foods, sorbets and nut butters, pates, ice cream.
Just like most Tribest juicers it is super quiet. Plus it is easy to clean because of its easy assembly and disassembly. It has a 5-year warranty for motor and parts. I have to confess I loved the design; it has a nice fit and finish. Who doesn’t love something that looks good?
What else does it bring to the table?
- Efficiency – The Heavy duty Twin-Gear impeller press system not only produces a more juice for you, it also produces minimal heat and friction. This ensures heat-sensitive and friction-sensitive nutrients are preserved. The juicer works by going through a 3 step process – it crushes, slices and cuts produce unlike most juicers that only go through two of the processes. They say this makes it more similar to eating the fruits directly and having the mouth masticate the fruits.
- Easy Cleaning – The automatic pulp ejection system provides for continuous juicing when you are juicing a lot of produce or for long hours. Guess what? It also makes cleaning easier.
- Lots of Accessories – It has lots of useful attachments, although not as many as some other models. The juicer comes with a fine screen, Glass juice pitcher, cleaning brush and, plastic and wooden plungers. There is even a storage compartment for juicer’s electrical cord.
- Ease of use – You don’t need to do any messy greasing before use, unlike some cold press juicers. The balanced sure-grip handle also makes carrying it around easier.
- Safety – There is a nylon safety buffer to separate the two steel gears to prevent any stainless steel shavings from inadvertently entering into your juice or pulp. Better safe than sorry.
There are many parts to assemble and disassemble which makes cleaning very time-consuming. The white neoprene may also stain from juices after prolonged juices.
5. Tribest Green Star GS-3000 Deluxe Twin Gear Juice Extractor
The Green star GS-3000 Deluxe juices fruits, herbs, vegetables including carrots, ginger, celery, kale and even wheat grass, and grinds nuts and grains. You can also use it for baby foods, sorbets and nut butters, pates or even ice cream.
Can you believe there are two pasta settings on this thing? Fettuccini and spaghetti settings. It also comes with a five-year warranty (which is not the best), but the components are quality meaning they are durable.
What are its best features?
- An automatic pulp ejector that is great for continuous juicing.
- Easy cleaning that can be attributed to the automatic pulp ejector and easy assembly and disassembly of parts. Who wants to waste time cleaning instead of enjoying the juice you just made?
- The Heavy duty Twin-Gear impeller press system not only produces lots of juice from less produce. Its Low speed also reduces friction and heat making your juices full of more nutrients. As I said, heat and friction destroy sensitive vitamins and minerals that are essential to your body.
- They include a homogenizing blank, fine screen, glass juice pitcher, cleaning brush, plastic and wooden plungers along with the juicer. The machine also comes with a knob designed specifically for vegetable juicing.
- A good handle that makes it easy to carry around is a nice little touch.
This model does have a few cons:
It is quite heavy. Its big size also means it takes up much counter space (this is not a downside even you have a big kitchen). There are seven parts to disassemble, clean and then put together. This can be a little time consuming and yet this model is not dishwasher friendly.
6. Tribest Green Star Elite GSE-5300 Deluxe Jumbo Twin Gera Juice Extractor
The Tribest Greenstar Elite GSE-5300 Deluxe is quite similar to the Tribest model that we have just reviewed – the Green Star GS-3000 deluxe twin gear juice extractor. It works on the same types of produce-fruits, herbs, vegetables including carrots, ginger, celery, kale and even wheat grass, and grinds nuts and grains.
Just like the GS-3000 it also makes baby foods, sorbets and nut butters, pates and ice cream. It has almost the same features which means it also offers the same benefits. You could even call it a twin.
From the automatic pulp ejector, the two pasta settings (fettuccini and spaghetti), the heavy duty Twin-Gear impeller press system, its silent nature to the five year warranty; they are the same in those many ways.
The differences I noticed were few;
- They have different attachments. This juicer comes with a coarse screen, drip tray, strainer, breadstick maker set and also a pasta maker set.
- This model is also very much lighter.
- The Elite GSE-5300 is more expensive than the GS-3000 though that must be because it works a little more effortlessly.
It is a big model that takes up much counter space just like the GS-3000.
7. Tribest Green Star GP-E1503 Green Power Gold Juicer
This Tribest masticating machine works on fruits, herbs, vegetables including carrots, ginger, celery, kale and even wheat grass, and grinds nuts and grains. You can use it for baby foods, sorbets, nut butters, pates and ice cream.
It has a 5 year warranty which is good but could be better. Just like most Tribest models we have reviewed it has an automatic pulp ejector for continuous juicing and easier cleanup, and it also works silently.
What are its other perks?
- Clean up is made easier because the juicer has no sharp blades and no hidden nooks or crannies. Easy assembly and disassembly also work to provide the same advantage.
- It comes with a control knob that you tighten or loosen depending on what you juicing. I like this as it makes it more efficient.
- Its Heavy duty Twin-Gear impeller press system produces high quantity and quality juice. The Low speed perseveres heat sensitive and friction sensitive nutrients. There is also less oxidation making juice last up to 72 hours.
- The model Comes with quite a few accessories: a fine screen, glass juice pitcher, cleaning brush, plastic and wooden plungers, a coarse screen, a drip tray, a strainer, a breadstick maker set and also a pasta maker set with three pasta settings- fettuccini, angel hair and spaghetti. Pasta addicts like me are pretty lucky.
- It is easy to use. Even your 8-year old kid can operate it (don’t worry it is perfectly safe too).
What’s the catch?
This might not as long as some other models especially with constant use. It is also a heavy weight cold press juicer which makes carrying it to the sink a daily chore, especially for ladies.
8. Tribest Green Star Elite GSE-5310 Black Deluxe Jumbo Twin Gear Juice Extractor
The Tribest Greenstar Elite GSE-5310 cold press juicer works on fruits, herbs, vegetables including carrots, ginger, celery, kale and even wheat grass, and grinds nuts and grains.
It even comes with a pasta kit to make some delicious pasta. Furthermore, you can use it for nut butters, baby food, purees, sorbets, frozen fruit desserts.
What other perks does it have to offer?
- It is super-efficient in what it does. Bio-ceramic magnetic gears masticate the fruits. The magnets are meant to create a focused magnetic field that rearranges clusters of water so that more nutrients are extracted together with the water. The bioceramic material via kinetic energy from the turning gears emits far-infrared- the wavelength at which water and organic material naturally oscillate. Natural oscillation delays oxidation which means your fresh juice lasts longer (up to 72 hours). A juicer that allows me to juice in bulk always appeals to me.
- This juicer, like almost all Tribest juicer, has an automatic pulp ejector which allows for continuous juicing and tries to make cleaning easier.
- They made this model with a modern, sleek design that will look gorgeous in any kitchen.
- It is easily portable especially because it is a lightweight juicer with a balanced sure grip.
- It has a 12 year warranty which is very impressive.
It is a relatively new product that came out mid-2016 which means it hasn’t been tested as much. The only con so far is clean up that takes a little longer.
9. Tribest GS2000 Twin Gear Juice Extractor
Tribest GS2000 Twin Gear Juicer works on most vegetables, fruits, herbs and leafy greens including wheat grass. It also makes baby foods, nut butters, almond and date pie crusts, pates, sauces and frozen fruit desserts.
It comes with a pasta maker for both fettucini and spaghetti noodles, and a breadstick maker perfect for making delicious breadsticks from nuts and grains or delicious mochi sticks. You’ve got to love all these yummy options it has to offer.
The 5-year limited warranty isn’t that good but it’s something I can live with.
What I like about it?
- Heavy duty construction using high quality materials makes it highly durable even with constant use. For example the strainer is made from rust-resistant stainless steel.
- It comes with a Reverse turning safety feature that is great in case any clogging occurs.
- Its Exclusive heavy duty twin gear technology gives a high yield. The teeth of the twin gears were designed with special pocket recesses that help in processing hard vegetables such as carrots.
- There is a nylon safety buffer to separate the two steel gears to prevent any stainless steel shavings from inadvertently entering into your juice or pulp.
- There are also various accessories including a fine and coarse screen which allows you to determine how much pulp you want in a particular juice. You also get a homogenizing blank, plastic and wooden plungers, a cleaning brush, a glass catcher, operations DVD, drip tray and stainless steel strainer. I especially loved the operations DVD, most companies just leave you to ‘magically’ figure out how to operate the juicer.
What I don’t like about it?
The only con may be its many accessories that can make cleaning time consuming and eat up quite a large storage space.
10. Tribest Solo Star-II SS-9002 Single-Auger Juice Extractor
This last cold press juicer can juice many fruits and vegetables including celery, carrots, grapes, apples and even asparagus. It comes with a couple of accessories for making flat pasta, round noodles and milling mocha.
This Multitasking ability makes this juicer a must-have. Even if you were only interested in juicing, you might change your mind later on. It has a 5 year warranty although it is designed from high quality and durable materials.
It has a few perks of its own
- This model has an improved and larger auger design which improves efficiency by a milestone.
- Let’s not forget its advanced filtering technology and 2nd generation Dual-stage juice Extraction system which just make it extra efficient. The results? Extra-dry pulp. The low rpm ensures heat and friction sensitive nutrients are preserved during the masticating process.
- Easy assembly and disassembly provide for easy cleaning which will only take 3-4 minutes.
- The juicer is very safe to use; it is UI and CE approved.
- The SS-9002 is quiet enough to talk on the phone while using it.
Anything you might need to know?
The Chute is relatively smaller than some models in the market which means longer preparation time is required. The package also comes with zero instructions but this might not be a big deal as the juicer is easy to operate. Furthermore, the juicer has a fragile screen that can easily break.
All these Tribest cold press juicers seem to work pretty well (although some models have more downsides than others). Choose a model that works for you. For instance if you love pasta choose one with a pasta kit. However, when we consider all-round features I, would recommend the Tribest SW-2000-B Slowstar Vertical Slow Cold Press Juicer. Have fun juicer shopping!