Additional blank strainers for your desserts and a cleaning tool that makes you work easier are just some of the features in the new generation of juicers from Kuvings.
If you just started juicing, you may have found that the market is flooded with juicers and you are spoilt for choice. If you are an avid juicer, you may be in need of a change or an upgrade. In this review, we look at one brand that is changing the face of juicers. Kuvings has introduced features in their new generation of juicers that you have yet to see. Stick around and find out.
Kuvings Juicer Reviews
This 9 x 8.2 x 17.6 inches juicer is round and is easy storage. The only contention is its height, which does not present much of a problem when you place it on the kitchen counter. This beautifully designed juicer is silver in color with a glossy exterior that could have you fooled into thinking that it is fragile. On the contrary, stainless steel is what makes it, and so no fall could break it. The manufacturer gives it a 10-year limited warranty. It comes with a cleaning aid for scrubbing the strainer and a sorbet maker for tasty desserts.
- The chute is as wide as your regular granny smith apple. You do not have to chop it into tiny pieces, or any other food item for that matter.
- A 240-watt motor that rotates at 60rpm runs this model. This rate is ideal for nutrient and enzyme preservation. At 60rpm, your heat-sensitive Vitamins A and C, as well as live enzymes that are vital to the body will not degrade. Additionally, since there will be no heat generated from the process, your juice will stay fresh for long without losing its flavor or nutritional value.
- It has a reverse feature that returns the ingredients into the juicer for further extraction. When it is done, your pulp will be bone-dry.
- It has a cap that stops the juice from dripping, so you can juice it and leave it in for a while (though this is not advisable, as it would make the cleaning process harder).
- It handles vegetables like a boss given its rotation speed, and it does all this in resilient silence.
- It is quite pricey.
This Kuvings model with its horizontal auger placement is beautifully designed and has a glossy exterior made of stainless steel. It has different nozzles for different usage, all of which come with the package.
There are lots of things you can make with this juicer. It is auto-feed and has an auto rejection feature for when you want to juice uninterrupted for about 30 minutes. And when not in use, you have no need to worry. The dust cover will keep it safe until you need it again.
- The auto-feed option saves you time as you do not have to push food down until it is fully inside the gears. The pulp auto-rejection mechanism is for those who wish to juice continually. You do not have to stop every few minutes to empty the bin.
- It has a 170-watt motor that rotates at 80rpm. This not only gives you some peace and quiet when juicing, but it also maintains the nutrients of the ingredients that make up your juice. Your organic vegetables and fruits have valuable nutrients that you should not subject to heat, lest they degrade. This juicer rotates so slowly that it does not generate any heat, hence maintaining those levels of quality that make your juice worth the effort.
- You can make large batches of juice to consume later since it will not degrade within 72 hours.
- You can use it as a food processor since it comes with seven nozzles for pasta, rice cakes, meat mincing, and for making butter. You can use it to make baby food too.
- The spout for letting out juice is too low. You have limited options for collecting your juice.
The Kuvings NJ-9700U Centrifugal Juicer is powered by a powerful motor that enables it to cut and squeeze all the juice there is in your fruits and hard vegetables. As is with all centrifugal juicers, it does not do well with leafy vegetables due to its motor power. It stands majestic and looks powerful from its wide feeding chute to the exterior that is made of durable material. It only has a handful of parts that you can take apart and clean using the special brush that comes with the package. Those parts are safe to put in the dishwasher.
- It is a dual speed machine. The low speed is 9,500 rpm while the turbo is 11,000 rpm. These two speeds coupled with a 350-watt motor enable it to cut and crush your ingredients in the speed of lightning to make you a glass of juice in less than a minute.
- It is easy to assemble, use, disassemble, and clean.
- The 3-inch chute is wide enough to take whole apples and oranges. You do not need to precut them. It features a large collection tank to allow you to juice continuously for three minutes.
- The arm lock acts as some form of safety measure. If you do not assemble the parts correctly, the juicer will not start.
- The material that makes up this juicer and its parts are durable to last until you upgrade to the masticating kind. The manufacturer gives you a 3-year warranty on all parts.
- The high speed heats up the juice and degrades it, leading to a lower quality of juice.
- Due to its motor power, this juicer is quite noisy.
Kuvings took its time to make one of the most elegant juicers in the market. The Kuvings C7000S Elite Slow Juicer is silver in color and looks glossy enough to stare at for a while. Mind you the glossy exterior does not fade with time. It remains gorgeous on your kitchen counter for all the while you will have it. The juicer is made of durable material, and the parts are equally sturdy. It comes with cleaning aids to make your work even easier. You only need to disassemble few parts, so the process will not have you looking at manuals or calling for help.
- It is beautifully designed. Who doesn’t like a beautiful kitchen appliance?
- It has a cap on the spout to prevent juice from dripping.
- The company makes cleaning a breeze by including a cleaning aid for the strainer, which scoops out the stuck pulp. It also comes with two additional brushes for further cleaning.
- It features a blank strainer for when you want to make some tasty desserts. You can also use this feature when making baby food.
- The chute on this baby is wide enough to allow in small apples without slicing them. You can chop your vegetable up but only if you want to.
- It has a low gear, which preserves the nutrients in your ingredients. Your juice will be beneficial to your body because all the enzymes are left intact. It is also not noisy. You can juice and hold a conversation in the same room without raising your voice.
- It ejects pulp automatically as it goes to allow you 30 minutes of uninterrupted juicing.
- The price is on the higher side.
There is nothing like a glossy burgundy juicer to brighten your plain kitchen counter. If aesthetics are part of the things that inspire you to juice, Kuvings thought of your when they made this model (SC Series).
It is sized right so that you do not have to worry about storage space. It is bulky enough to keep it stable when working. The motor will not have members of your household cursing when you make juice in the morning.
It has a reverse function to extract all the juice in your fruits and vegetables.
- It has an elegant design and a visually appealing color. It measures 6.5 x 9.6 x 17.1 inches, so I would not worry about storage.
- It has an energy-saving motor, 240 watts, which rotates at 80rpm. This rate is optimal for nutrients retention. Vegetables and fruits have numerous benefits, chief among them live enzymes that are sensitive to heat. If the motor rotates at speed higher than 80rpm, those enzymes die.
- It has a cap that seals the spout to prevent the juice from spilling.
- It has a reverse switch, which not only sends the food for another squeeze to ensure maximum extraction, but it also prevents the system from clogging up.
- Owing to its motor power, this juicer works quietly. Its 18 pounds keeps it grounded when working.
- It is made for longevity, and the cleaning aid makes clean up a breeze.
- It has a magnetic sensor that prevents it from starting if any of the parts is not assembled right. If a part becomes disassembled during the process (which is unlikely), the juicer stops working immediately.
- It is best to chop your food into manageable pieces to prevent the ejection spout from clogging up. Otherwise, it does clog.
The designers of this model bore in mind the need for elegance. The Kuvings NS-950 Masticating Juicer is the kind that upgrades any kitchen counter effortlessly. It is made of durable material that you could mistake for glass. It has a sturdy handle that makes it easily portable. The juicing bowl and cup that make part of the package are BPA free for those of us who make conscious conservation efforts.
- It has a two-way safety mechanism. The magnetic sensor in its system prevents it from starting if the parts are not well assembled. Should any of them become disassembled while juicing, the machine will go off to allow you to put it back together. The feeding tube is long to prevent you from dipping your hands into the juicer and getting hurt.
- It has a 240-watt motor, which rotates in silence at the rate of 80rpm. This standard preserves the nutrients in your juice. You will feel the high quality in the taste. Since the juicer does not overheat, it retains its nutritional value several hours after making.
- The reverse function allows you to squeeze out as much juice as you can from your ingredients while preventing the ejection spout from clogging.
- It comes with a cleaning aid that helps you scrape off stuck pulp from the strainer.
- While the feeding chute is wide, it still cannot take it huge chunks of food. If you fail to chop them to size, they clog your ejection spout.
Have you used a centrifugal juicer and noticed the separation in your juice? Oxidation causes that. Oxidation happens when your juicer allows in oxygen during the process. While you may not make much of it, your juice loses valuable nutrients and live enzymes that are the sole purpose for you juicing in the first place. How can you prevent this from happening? By using a juicer with a motor that rotates slowly. Only masticating juicers have that property. This particular model of Kuvings has that property and then some.
- It has the auto-ejection feature that ejects pulp automatically. You do not have to stop midway to empty your pulp jar. It also has a reverse function that keeps the ejection spout clog-free.
- Its 240-watt motor is an energy saver. It rotates at 80rpm, which is ideal for nutrient retention.
- The juicer prevents you from causing yourself harm through its safety function that shuts it down if the parts are not assembled correctly.
- It has a cleaning aid for the stubborn strainer. Naturally, the filter catches a lot of pulp when working. This cleaning aid is best suited to scrap most of it off, and the two additional brushes get the job done even better.
- The 240-watt motor makes less noise as compared to the centrifugal kind. You can comfortably make your juice without interrupting the entire household.
- Its 18 pounds keep it from wobbling all over the place.
- It has a small footprint (6.5 x 9.6 x 17.1 inches), and so storage is not such a big deal.
- Some people find disassembly a tad hard.
When your juicer can do more than what you bought it for, then you got a good deal. The Kuvings Whole Juicer B6000SR has a blank strainer for smoothies and desserts. It also has the cold-press quality that retains the nutrients in your juice. It will not take up all the space on your counter because it only occupies a small area and it will not wobble as you work. If you care about how your kitchen looks, this machine will have a prominent place on your counter top, just for its looks.
- The motor power is 240 watts, and the rotation speed is 60 rpm. At this rate, you retain the nutritional value of your ingredients and make juice that could last up to 72 hours, thanks to the lack of oxidation and overheating. This juicer is also silent enough to allow you to juice while the rest sleep peacefully.
- It does better than just juice. It goes the extra mile to make you sorbets, smoothies, and ice cream. It comes with an extra blank strainer for this purpose. We can reasonably say that for the price of one, you get two. Or three, some could argue.
- The wide feeding chute just slashed prep time by half. Add to this a drip-free cap that seals the spout and you have yourself a sweet deal. Did you know that the manufacturer throws in a 10-year warranty on the whole juicer? Now you know.
- It has too many parts that make assembly a small task for first timers.
The journey towards good health is not the easiest. Sometimes you have to be reminded to do good by your body. There is nothing better to do that than a juicer that looks as though it was made to appeal to the eye than it was for health. The Kuvings NS-750 Silent Upright Masticating Juicer plays its part well, and if you give it its rightful place on the kitchen counter, it will remind you each morning why you chose to get into juicing. It is a whisperer, this baby, so it will not ruin your day with its noise.
- With its 80 rpm, the juicer makes nutritious juice without altering any of the enzymes or nutrients from the source. It works well with leafy vegetables, ensuring to extract the last drop of juice.
- It measures 6.5 x 9.6 x 17.1inches, which is not a major impediment even if your kitchen counter is space deprived. 18 pounds keep it stable on its base so that you work without the rattling and wobbling.
- It has an auto-reject property that ensures your juicing goes on uninterrupted for up to 30 minutes. You are advised not to run your juicer for longer than this period without a break.
- You can use it to make soymilk and almond milk.
- The components are BPA free, which is quite thoughtful as we are all interested in making the world cleaner.
- The chute is quite wide to allow you to throw in roughly chopped produce.
- It is made of durable material. Also, good to note that the manufacturer gives it a 10-year warranty on the entire product.
- It cleans easily. The parts are not so many and are easy to remove for cleaning.
- You have to chop the produce into small pieces to prevent clogging the pulp spout.
- It retains more pulp especially when you use it for vegetables.
To break the monotony of dark colors, Kuvings brings you orange to brighten your kitchen. The Kuvings NJ-9310 Centrifugal Juicer is priced to suit anyone getting into juicing on a budget. Its elegant design lights up surfaces and reminds you to get yourself a glass of freshness each morning. It handles hard vegetables and fruits well owing to its motor power. It makes up to 50 glasses of juice without a break. It is not only ideal for domestic use, but you could also use it in your new juice bar too.
- It has a wide chute to reduce prepping time. It is large enough to allow in whole apples and oranges.
- It has a 350-watt motor that rotates at 11,000 rpm to enable you to make up to 50 cups of juice in only three minutes. You can even use it commercially.
- It is orange in color and hence visually appealing. It measures 14.4 x 9.9 x 17 inches, which will not be too much counter-top space. If you can allocate it a permanent stay, even better so that it reminds you every morning to make a glass of delicious, nutritious goodness.
- It has a strong arm that locks properly when all the parts have been assembled as should. If one of the parts is incorrectly placed, the handle refuses to lock, and the juicer will not work.
- It yields highly due to its powerful motor. The pulp comes out bone-dry.
- The juice is exposed to oxygen, and it heats up, losing some of its nutrients and going back quite fast. If you wish to make large batches of juice, be sure to drink it within 30 minutes of making it to get the nutritional benefits.
- The motor is too powerful, so this juicer is quite loud.
Kuvings has introduced into the market features that are unique to hem, including the cleaning tool on most of their juicers. We find that very helpful. In our review, we especially preferred Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer Silver B6000S for its features, low rpm, and beautiful design.
We hope that this insightful review helps you make up your mind on the Kuvings juicer that best suits your needs.